The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch028 is #4. Laura –Crafty Lawyer. Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will usually be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.)
Sketch029— This week’s shape is a square, but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
Use stamps and supplies from any company. The heart can be ANY embellishment (doesn’t have to be a heart). Please include the sketch in your blog post.
Fresh from the design team…
- Image: “Cat’s Out of the Bag”
- Papers: MME: Lime Twist
- Embellishments: Buttons and Twine
- Coloring Medium: Copics
- Designer: Nazeema “Calypso” Bastian
Imke says, “For this christmas card i´ve used an older D2D / FTHS image called “Christmas in Words” . I´ve sponged it with Distress Ink so it gets a little vintage look.”
- Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Paper: Simple Stories “Handmade Holidays”
- Dies: MFT Let it Snowflake
- Other: Twine, Pealrs, Metall Swirl, Brad, Dimensionals
- Stamps: Love Song
- Papers: Dear Lizzy, Stampin’ Up, K& Company
- Colouring Medium: Watercolour Markers
- Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Accessories: Washi tape and rhinestones and a button
- Designer: Jennifer Dunn
Dee says, “Now that it’s August I decided it is time to get started on my holiday cards. Hopefully I will be able to make a few Christmas cards each week and by Thanksgiving I’ll have enough cards made to send out to everyone on my list!”
- Papers: Snow Folk – Nitwit Collections Digi Papers
- Image: Catching Flakes – From the Heart Stamps
- Dies: Pine Tree Border – Memory Box
- Embellishments: Baker’s Twine, Snowflake Charm – The Ribbon Girl, White Applique Puff Paint, Stickles
- Coloring Medium: Copics using wf image on digital paper background
- Technique: Stitching
- Designer: Dee – deesdesigns
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I’ll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM CST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.