The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch029 is #17. Dianne. Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will usually be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.)
Sketch030– This week’s shape is a quarter letter (A2), but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
Use stamps and supplies from any company. The heart can be ANY embellishment (doesn’t have to be a heart). Please include the sketch in your blog post.
Fresh from the design team…
Dee says, “My daughter asked me to make a card for a wedding she and her hubby are attending this weekend – she wanted something simple but yet elegant, True Love is just perfect for this type of card.”
- Image: True Love – From the Heart Stamps
- Papers: White Elegance – SEI
- Die: Fleur de Lis Square – Spellbinders
- Punch: Large Eyelet Border Punch – Martha Stewart
- Embellishments: Butterfly – Pizzazz Aplenty, Rhinestones, Velvet Ribbon, Stickles
- Coloring Medium: Copics (just a few flicks here and there)
- created by Dee Pritschet
Imke says, “I noticed that i have never used this cute little chickie- so i had to change!”
- created by Imke Ludwig
- Image: FTHS Birdbath Chick
- Ink: Copics
- Paper: SU Basic Grey, Pebbles “Seen and Noted”
- Other: PTI Button, PTI Twine, Stickles “Stardust”, Dimensionals
Created this one for sketch #030
- Image: Patriotic Kitten
- Ink: printer
- Paper: copic xpress, SU Night of Navy, Bo Bunny prints
- Extras: copics, nesties, EK Success border punch, heart button, Trendy Twine
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I’ll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM CST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.