The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch027 is #2. Laura. Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will usually be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.)
Sketch028— This week’s shape is a circle, but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
Use stamps and supplies from any company. The heart can be ANY embellishment (doesn’t have to be a heart). Please include the sketch in your blog post.
Fresh from the design team…
- Image: Painting Ladybug – From the Heart Stamps
- Papers: Cardstock
- Embossing Folders: Swiss Dot and Candy Cane – Cuttlebug
- Die: Sentiment Banner – Verve
- Shapes: Scallop, Circles and Half Circle – Cricuit
- Embellishments: Ribbon and Butterfly – Pizzazz Aplenty
- Coloring Medium: Copics
- Designer: Dee – deesdesigns
Imke says… As i saw the circle sketch i had to play. AND it has become a masculine card ! Yeah ! Inside is the saying “Birthday Cheers”. It´s included in this digi stamp set.
- Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Stamp: FTHS Birthday Brew
- Paper: MME Lost and Found “Breeze”, SU Kraft,
- Other: MME Lost and Found “Breeze” Designer Brad, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Dimensionals
- Spellbinder Lacey Circles, White Gel Pen
- Image: Sea Turtle Beach
- Medium: copics
- Paper: copic, PTI Blueberry Sky, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise and New Leaf, print from DCWV
- Extras: nesties, embossing folders, EK Success wave punch, shell button
- created by Kathy Curry
- Stamps: Graceful Sentiments
- Papers: K & Company
- Size: 5 x 5
- Accessories: metal corner, chipboard butterfly, doily, and bronze pearls
- Designer: Jennifer Dunn
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I’ll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM CST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.