The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch026 is #16. Lyn T. Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will usually be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.)
Sketch027— This week’s shape is a quarter letter (A2), but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
Use stamps and supplies from any company. The heart can be ANY embellishment (doesn’t have to be a heart). Please include the sketch in your blog post.
Fresh from the design team…
- Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Image: FTHS Painting Ladybug
- Paper: Echo Park “Happy Days”
- Other: Copics, Flowers, Buttons, Twine
- Stamps: Gathering Hearts and Loving Sentiments
- Papers: Dear Lizzy -Lucky Charm
- Colouring Medium: Pencil Crayons
- Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Designer: Jennifer Dunn
- Image: Tropical Chick – From the Heart Stamps
- Papers: Going Bananas – Nitwit Collections Digi Paper
- Die: Sentiment Tag – My Favorite Things
- Embellishments: Flowers – Wild Orchid, Button – American Crafts, Baker’s Twine
- Coloring Medium: Copics
- Designer: Dee – deesdesigns
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I’ll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM CST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.