The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch024 is #19. Marina. Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will usually be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.) :) I am emailing discount codes today, you should receive all codes up to sketch 24 by the end of the day. Thank you for your patience!!
Use stamps and supplies from any company. The heart can be ANY embellishment (doesn’t have to be a heart).
Fresh from the design team…
Wow! It’s July!!! Summertime is in full swing and what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than with a nice, creamy ice cream cone – topped with a cherry no less.
- Image: Ice Cream Valentine – From the Heart Stamps
- Papers: Hello Spring – Doodlebug
- Die: Circle Frame and Elements – Marianne Designs
- Embellishments: Gems
- Coloring Medium: Copics
- Designer: Dee – deesdesigns
Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Image: FTHS Birthday Chicks, PTI Mat Stack (Sentiment)
- Paper: SU Pool Party, PTI Hawaiin Shores, EP Happy Days
- Other: Silver Pearls, Flowers, PTI Button, Twine,
- Ink: Copics, PTI Hawaiin Shores, Spellbinders
- Stamps: Loving Thoughts Bouquet and Graceful Sentiments
- Papers: Recollections and Stampin’ Up
- Colouring Medium: Watercolour Markers
- Accessories: Cherry Lynn Doily Die cut and buttons
- Designer: Jennifer Dunn
- Designer: Michelle Hebel
- Image: Sea Turtle Beach – From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Kraft cardstock, My Mind’s Eye Penny Lane Perfect Circles
- Color Medium: Colored pencils & Gamsol, at You Spica markers
- Misc: Recollections Floral Embellishments, TPC Studios Purple Jewels
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I’ll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM EST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.