The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch012 is: #17. Marsha D! Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.) :)
Here's sketch no.13. This week's shape is a quarter letter (A2), but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
Use stamps and supplies from any company.
The Design Team has some fabulous inspiration to get you started!
- Image:Drenched – From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Puddle Jumpin – Nitwit Collections Digi Paper, Vellum
- Sentiment: Heart-to-Heart #6 – PaperTrey Ink
- Dies: Circle and Rectangle – Spellbinders
- Coloring Medium: Copics
- Embellishments: Pearls, Stickles, Raindrop Stickers
- Technique: Paper Piercing
- Size: 5″ X 7″
- Designer: Dee – deesdesigns
- Image: Flower Pot Chick
- Medium: copics
- Size: A2
- Papers: copic xpress, American Crafts print, PTI Harvest Gold, PTI Orange Zest
- created by Kathy Curry
Winter-Dog-Walk -Sketch No.13
Imke says: “This sweet image is printed out a long time and that is why i show you a wintery card.” :-)
Unfortunately for me here in Michigan, it's still very much winter. The snow is still above our mailbox, and we had new snow this weekend.
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)
EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I'll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM EST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.