The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch007 is: #12 Kelly Schelske. Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.) :)
Here's sketch no. 8. This week's shape is square, but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
Use stamps and supplies from any company.
The Design Team has some beautiful samples to get you started!
All Things – Sketch008
- Designer: Dee - dee's designs
- Image: Easter Egg Tulips - From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment: Possibilites - From the Heart Stamps
- Coloring Media: Copics
- Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug
- Dies: Heart Doily – Spellbinders, Scalloped Border – Memory Box
- Embellishments: Ribbon – PaperTrey Ink
- Size: 6″ x 6″
Spring-Baskets – Sketch No. 8
Imke says, “My interpretation of sketches is sometimes very strange. I rotated a bit and at the end it is not much where it should be. Like the ribbon :-) “
- Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Image: FTHS Spring Baskets, German Sentiment (Happy Easter)
- Designpaper: Fancy Pants “Hopscotch”
- Ink: Copics
Happy-Birthday-Cake Sketch #8
- Stamps: Happy Birthday Cake
- Papers: From my stash
- Colouring Medium: Pencil Crayons
- Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Designer: Jennifer Dunn
FTH Sketch #8
- Image: Humble Anneke Smiling
- Size: A2
- Medium: Copics
- Paper: Copic Xpress, Bazzil Cardstock, MME patterned paper
- Buttons: Basic Grey
- Twine: May Arts
- Flowers: Prima
- Created by Nazeema Bastian
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)
EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I'll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM EST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.