The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch008 is: #12. Cammy! Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.) :)
Here's sketch no.9. This week's shape is a quarter letter-A2, but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
The heart on the sketch can be any embellishment. Use stamps and supplies from any company.
The Design Team has some awesome samples to get you started!
DESIGNER: Karen Howard
- Stamps: Happy Birthday Cake (From The Heart Stamps)
- Paper: Blue Bayou (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Sprinkles and Spumoni Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Two Scoops Collection)
- Ink: Copics R30, R32, Y15, BG72, BG75
- Other: Stitching, Cheesecloth, Berry Sorbet Grosgrain Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Stamp: FTHS Graceful Sentiments
- Paper: SU Petrol, SU Mango, SU Sycamore Street D, PTI Vellum
- Other: SU Sycamore Street Designer Buttons, Silver Pearls, Twine, Border Punch
- Image: Cool Dinosaur
- Medium: copics
- Paper: copic xpress, PTI Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Dk. Choc., Jilly Bean Soup prints
- Size: A2
- created by Kathy Curry
- Image: Cupcake Lineup - From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment: Cupcake Lineup - From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: B-Day Bash – imaginisce
- Die: Classic Scallop Border – Memory Box
- Coloring Media: Copics
- Extras: Epoxy Circles, Stickles
- Size: 5″ X 7″
- Designer: Dee Pritschet
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)
EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I'll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM EST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.