The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch010 is: #8. Michelle VP! Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.) :)
Here's sketch no.11. This week's shape is a quarter letter-A2, but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
The heart on the sketch can be any embellishment. Use stamps and supplies from any company.
The Design Team a couple of super cute samples for your inspiration!
- Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Stamp: FTHS Birdbrain Egg Painting, FTHS Sentiment Ali´s Chick and Basket
- Paper: Fancy Pants Hopscotch
- Other: Rhinestones, Flowers, Brad, Corner Chomper
- Image: Garden Party – Designed 2 Delight
- Paper: One Birdie Lane – Nitwit Collections Digi Paper
- Die: Mini Scallop Border – Memory Box
- Coloring Media: Copics
- Extras: Doily, Rhinestones and Stickles
- Size: 5″ X 7″
- Image: Easter Bunny
- Ink: printer
- Medium: copics
- Size: A2
- Paper: PTI, SU, copic xpress
- created by Kathy Curry
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)
EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I'll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM EST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.