The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch009 is: #7. Donna Jones! Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.) :)
Here's sketch no.10. This week's shape is a quarter letter-A2, but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
The heart on the sketch can be any embellishment. Use stamps and supplies from any company.
The Design Team has some wonderful spring samples to get you started!
- Image: Easter Bunny- From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Life's Little Lemons – Nitwit Collections Digi Paper
- Die: Easter Basket and Letters – PaperTrey Ink
- Photoframe: Made using square and rectangle Spellbinder dies
- Coloring Media: Copics
- Size: 5″ X 7″
- Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Image: FTHS Ali´s Chick and Basket
- Paper: SU Tangerine Tango, BG Sweet Thread
- Other: SU Sycamore Buttons, SU Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Paper Piecing, Corner Chomper
- Image – Bunny Hello and sentiment from Hello Sentiment Pack
- Medium – Copic Markers
- Paper – Fancy Pants Designs: Bench Park
- Button/CardStock: PTI
- Other: Twine
- Stamps: Ali's Chick and Basket image and sentiment
- Papers: Recollections
- Colouring Medium: Pencil Crayons
- Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Designer: Jennifer Dunn
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)
EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I'll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM EST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.