The random $5 Gift Certificate winner from Sketch006 is: #8. Donna V! Congratulations!
The prize and discount codes will be emailed out before the next challenge. (Sometimes it takes a few days depending on my schedule.) :)
Here's sketch no.7. This week's shape is square, but feel free to adapt it to any shape or size. Remember, have fun with it–flip it, turn it, embellish as you wish.
The heart on the sketch can be any embellishment. Use stamps and supplies from any company.
The Design Team has some beautiful samples to get you started!
- IMAGE: FTHS - Anneke
- COLOR MEDIUM: Colored pencils and gamsol
- MISC: Kraft cardstock, Prima Flowers, atyou Spica Pen in Gray & Red, ek Success Arch Scallop punch
Fat Free and full of Love – Sketch No.7
- Designer: Imke Ludwig
- Stamp: FTHS Cupcake Lineup
- Paper, Buttons and Ribbon it´s all from Stampin Up
- Ink: Copics
- Other: Cuttlebug “Swiss Dots” Embossing Folder
Spring Basket – Sketch 7
- Image: Spring Baskets
- Paper: Gina K white, SU: Crushed Curry, Regal Rose
- Coloring Medium: Copics
- Misc: rhinestone brad, sizzlet, Washi tape
- Designer: Paige
FTHS Sketch #7
- Designer: Dee - dee's designs
- Image: Spring Baskets - From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Hoppy Hearts – Nitwit Collections Digi Paper
- Punch: Border Punch – EK Success
- Coloring Media: Copics
- Die: Butterfly – PaperTrey Ink
- Embellishments: Button Brads – Making Memories, Zing Embossing Powder
- Size: 6″ x 6″
Meet-Anneke- Sketch #7 Challenge
- Stamps: Meet Anneke
- Paper: Recollections
- Colouring Medium: Pencil Crayons
- Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Designer: Jennifer Dunn
If you add your card to an online gallery, please tag it or use the keyword FTHSketch. When posting to your blog, please include the sketch in your post and link back to this post. :)
EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp. I'll have a new sketch for you next week. Linky will close on Sunday at 10PM EST. Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch.