Before we get to another fabulous Design Team Saturday Challenge, I have a winner to announce from our challenge from last week.
Our random winner from our “Winter Flowers (or any flowers)” Challenge…
It’s #11. Ellen!
Congratulations!! You have won a free image from Designed2Delight!
Please email me with your image selection from Designed2Delight.com.
Here is her pretty friendship card…
Hop over to her blog for more details on her project.
This week’s challenge is hosted by Designer, Pat Wagner:
Valentine’s Day is only one month away. Create a card or project including a heart.
One lucky person will win a free image from the Designed2Delight Store. Winner is announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.
**Any image can be used to be eligible for this prize.
- Stamps: Simple Valentine FREEBIE
- Paper: Ka Zoo Collection (K & Co.)
- Coloring Medium: Copics, Paper-piecing
- Size: 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Stamps: Love Ya Cupcake
- Paper: Trick or Treat Polka Dots (The Paper Studio)
- Coloring Medium: Copics
- Size: 5″ x 5″
- Stamps: Mouse’s Valentine
- Paper: PTI cardstock, K and Co print
- Coloring Medium: copics
- Size: A2
- Stamps: Big Surprise Bear, Love Ya Cupcake
- Paper:Basic Grey ‘Green at Heart’
- Coloring Medium:Prismacolor pencils
NEW RELEASE SNEAK PEEK!! Debbie’s card uses a brand new image that will be released next week on January 20th! Did you notice it and two other new images in my blog header?
- Stamps:Lovely Day and a new Kaela image that will be released on January 20th!
- Paper:Basic Grey
- Coloring Medium:Copics
Create with us! :) Add your link below…