Welcome to another fabulous Design Team Saturday Challenge.
This week’s challenge is hosted by Kendra:
Kendra here with this week’s challenge, which is “BLING”! Who doesn’t love a little bling?!?! I know I love adding bling to almost all my projects, which is why I though this would be a fun challenge to host. Let’s see some kind of bling on your creation!
One lucky person will win a free image from the Designed2Delight Store. Winner is announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.
**Any image can be used to be eligible for this prize.
I used the adorable “Gardening Kaela”, which has been waiting on my craft table to be made into a card for awhile now. I created the flowers with my Cricut and then add some “BLING” to them!
- Stamps: Gardening Kaela
- Paper: the Paper Studio “Poteeka Souffle”
- Coloring Medium: Computer
- Size: A2
Created by Michelle.
- Stamps: Winter Bear
- Embellishments: Hero Arts Felt Snowflakes, Snowflakes & Bling
- Coloring Medium: Stampin’ Up Chalks – Gray & Rose
- Size: 5 X 7
- Stamps: Strawberries
- Paper: Watercolor Bouquet by K and Co
- Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
- Size: 6″ square