Friday’s Image Challenge – “Summer Days”

Thank you so much for playing along with Designed2Delight!!
This week’s new image is “Summer Days”.

If you did not play along last week and receive this image in your inbox, you can purchase it in my digi shop and play along to receive the next freebie.

This will be emailed out Friday morning. Please check your junk/spam folder for your email, especially if you are new to the challenge. Email me if it is not there by noon on Friday, as I will send them all out to those that linked up last week. Thank you!!

“Summer Days”

I love the cute little clouds that Bridget added to her card.

by Bridget

• Stamps:Summer Days
  • Paper: Cosmo Cricket
  • Coloring Medium: Copics
  • Size: 5 1/2 x 4
  • Punches: Scallop Trim Border & Create A Cupcake punch by SU!

Challenge Details

Read the challenge rules by clicking here and scrolling down the page a bit. This is a progressive challenge, so be sure to read the rules so that you don’t miss out on any freebies. :)
This freebie is for those that participated in last week’s challenge. I have emailed it to the address you provided when you linked your card. Thank you!
Want some FREE digi stamps? Play along this week and you will get a new freebie next week via email. If you missed getting this stamp for free, you can purchase it in my digital stamps shop and play along to receive the next freebies.
IMPORTANT! Please respect my work and follow my Angel Policy. This image is not to be shared with others, even if you received it for free. Please simply direct your friends here, to this challenge. Thank you.
EVERYONE that plays wins!!
  1. Make a project using this image (additional images are okay) and enter it by using InLinkz below. Please link to the specific blog post or gallery photo (link the permalink).
  2. Remember: Your blog post or gallery description must link back to Designed2Delight Digital Stamps or this blog. (see rules)
  3. DEADLINE is Thursday, May 26th , at 11:59pm EST.

Have FUN!
Faith

Comments

1. HEIDI BRAWLEY says:

Thanks for another GREAT challenge to play along with! Cute Bear!!!!!!!!

2. Carmen Baquet says:

Faith, this bear is so darn cute. I love how he lying there on the grass like he is daydreaming or something. I will post a card real soon. Thanks for the adorable image, Carmen

3. Charlene says:

This is my first time playing in this challenge. Hopefully I linked this ok! Look forward to playing along! The image is super cute!

4. He is sooo CUTE! Thank you

5. Janine A says:

Awwww this was a fun digi.

Thanks Faith for all you do!!!!

Hugs, Janine

6. Thank you for the fun digi to work with, it was so much fun :)

7. Christa says:

Thanks you so much for sharing this fab digi…it is such a cute image and I have had such fun playing with it this week…so of course when I come to upload my card I find blogger is down …again…

Never mind it gives me time to make some more cards using summer days while I wait for b;logger to sort themselves out

8. Thanks for the adorable freebie, and another great challenge! :)

9. Loved working with this week’s image — such a cutie! Thanks for another fun week of fun and inspiration! :-)

10. Barb S. says:

This bear easily lends himself to many cards. Thanks for the inspiration. I finally got my card entered on time! Hurray!!!
    HUGS

11. This was so much fun. I am so happy I got to play for the first time. I love all the cards you all have made. thank you again for this fun image.

Trackbacks

1. […] Challenge Preview This is the next image that will be emailed to those who participate in the current FREE Stamp of the Month Artist’s Challenge. This is not available in the store yet, but will be emailed to those who participate in this […]