FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge – May

Thank you so much for playing along with my image challenge during the month of April!

Those that played the final week of April were emailed this image plus an added bonus of the entire zipped file of “Pail of Flowers” which includes the transparent and white-filled .pngs, and a coupon code for the store. :)

It’s the first challenge of the month, so this freebie is for you to grab! See instructions below image.

Today is my Mom’s Birthday, and she is an avid quilter, so I added a little quilt to this image in her honor. :)

You can see examples from the design team (using this image) in yesterday’s post.

"Pail of Flowers"

Download Instructions
DOWNLOAD: Click on image of “Pail of Flowers” so that you can see the non-watermarked version. Then right click and save to your computer. Click “back” on your browser to return to this post. Please do not share this file with others.
Challenge Details
Read the challenge rules by clicking here and scrolling down the page a bit. This is a progressive challenge, so be sure to read the rules so that you don’t miss out on any freebies. :)
This freebie is for those that participated in last week’s challenge. I have emailed it to the address you provided when you linked your card. Thank you!
Want some FREE digi stamps? Play along this week and you will get a new freebie next week via email. If you missed getting this stamp for free, you can purchase it in my digital stamps shop and play along to receive the next freebies.
IMPORTANT! Please respect my work and follow my Angel Policy. This image is not to be shared with others, even if you received it for free. Please simply direct your friends here, to this challenge. Thank you.
EVERYONE that plays wins!!
  1. Make a project using this image (additional images are okay) and enter it by using InLinkz below. Please link to the specific blog post or gallery photo (link the permalink).
  2. Remember: Your blog post or gallery description must link back to Designed2Delight Digital Stamps or this blog. (see rules)
  3. DEADLINE is Thursday, May 12th , at 11:59pm EST.

Have FUN!
Faith

Comments

1. Ewa Nilssonw says:

Thank you!!!

2. Thanks a lot …was waiting for the image…because for quite sometime i won’t be able to participate since i am going out for two months

3. Thank you so much :) I am determined to find time to join in this month – well fingers crossed!!

Have a wonderful day!!

4. Connie says:

Thanks for the cute digi.

5. Rhonda Miller says:

Thank you. This is great.

6. Jocelan says:

Thanks for the great flower digi.
    Jocelan

7. thank you! it´s gorgeous!

8. Fab image thank you

9. That you for this lovely potted plant and your addition of the quilt for your mom. That was so sweet.

10. susan yee says:

Thank you for the pail of flowers image…I love it!

11. DebraK says:

Great digi! I’ll try to get something together this weekend to post. thanks so much!

12. Thank you so much for a lovely digi image. Off to make a card.

13. Connie Jo says:

love it!! thank you so much.

hugs,

14. Sherrie Conner says:

GORGEOUS IMAGE FAITH!! Love it!
    Thank you! :)

15. penelope says:

I love the flowers! Thanks for the freebee. Today is my birthday too.

16. Silverbutterfly says:

Thanks for the great digi, since I can’t draw a thing, I admire those that are blessed with such a great talent., and that they share with me.

17. Thank you for this adorable image. I love it , I want to use it right now, but it is approaching midnight so I guess it will wait until tomorrow. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy

18. HEIDI BRAWLEY says:

THANKS Faith for another cute image and Great challenge!!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

19. Thanks very much!

20. Jennie says:

Absolutely stunning! Thank you xx

21. Flowers are gorgoeus TFS xx Jan

22. Sheila D says:

What a great image, as usual! Love the addition of the quilt. Thanks for sharing!

23. Love this image!

24. Janine A says:

Awww this is a cute image. Everyone did a great job. Thank you Faith!!!

25. Esther House says:

Thank you very much for this lovely pail of flowers! I’m going to try my best to play this week:)

26. Thank you for the wonderful digi :)

27. Thank you for this lovely digi.

28. Thank you for freebie .I can not have kids but have 3 rescued dogs and loving husband.
    Hope everyone has a blessed Mothers day. I feel blessed. Thanks again Carolyn

29. SHARON says:

This is lovely! Thank you so much!! I have many uses for this digi. You are so talented.
    Sharon

30. Thank you!

31. jackie says:

lovely…thank you xx

32. Ellen Crawley says:

Thank you!

33. BEAUTIFUL image – TY ;)

34. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful image with us. It’s a lovely drawing and will be useful for all sorts of occasions I’m sure.

35. Blimey says:

What a wonderful image and I love all the cards that have already been made with it – very inspirational. Thank you

36. Thanks so much for sharing!

37. Thanks a million for sharing!

38. Thanks for another wonderful image and a chance to play in your challenge! Beautiful DT inspiration again this week too.

39. I had so much fun with this one! loved that I was able to paper piece and color all in one image. Thank you.

40. yaaayy! I did make it on time! thank you again for the great image, have a great day

41. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much!

42. Beautiful bucket of flowers. Thanks for sharing. :)

43. Thank you for the image. I am so ready for flowers. However, I’m beginning to think we will have fall before we have spring.

44. I love your digi stamps and can’t wait til we are emailed our new image for the next challenge each week. There is a lot of beautiful creations as well.

45. Thank you so much for this image to play with, always a pleasure coloring it up!!

46. Carmen Baquet says:

Thanks for the wonderful image. I love browsing through all the cards.

47. Thanx a lot for the image. its so beautiful.

48. Thank you very much for sharing this great image. Much appreciated.

49. Christa says:

Thanks so much for the fab image – really enjoyed working with it …and now when I try to upload and link it, is when blogger decides to throw a wobbly so I won’t be able to play along because it is already way past my bedtime and by the time I get up the deadline will have passed…Grrr

50. Blogger is still down (and has been since last night)! I hope it is okay for me to just attach the picture for now and post it to my blog later!? Thanks for the great digi either way! :) Scrappy

51. I’ve tried to add a card all day but blogger has been out and won’t let me do a new post to my blog. I used the free flower in the tin. I’ll post it as soon as I can.

• Faith S. says:

No worries!! I have extended the deadline…we’ll see what tomorrow brings. :) Hopefully things will be working!

• Thanks Faith! I’ve been dropping by Blogger all morning to check, but it looks like it’s still down! Grr! Hopefully soon…!

52. Fingers Crossed that Blogspot will be out of maintenance in time for me to post my contribution…. been waiting for hours :(

Ah well such is life hey :)

53. i dont know wuts rong with blogger, my entry got deleted from my blog where as i can see it linked here. but when i click it it shows that that page doesnt exists :(.

54. Khushboo says:

Because of the blogger problems, my entry for the may challenge was deleted.. And now I cannot re-post it.. Now what should I do.. for the link would not take you to my entry for the challenge.. and really disappointed

• Faith S. says:

I can see your thumbnail to the link, and you should have received the next image. Email me if you didn’t. :)

55. MsTeeLady says:

Thanks for the nice image this week.

Trackbacks

1. […] Design2Delight – Free Stamp of the month Challenge – Want some FREE digi stamps? Play along this week […]

2. […] better.  This is my entry for a few challenges this week including Delightful Inspiration’s progressive challenge, DYSU’s #18 Purple challenge, and Catch the Bug’s Anything Goes challenge. LikeBe the […]

3. […] My Image Challenge that ends Thursday night. The image is FREE for you to grab. Make any type of project with this “Pail of Flowers” and you will be emailed the next digital stamp for free! […]

4. […] Challenge Preview This is the next image that will be emailed to those who participate in the current FREE Stamp of the Month Artist’s Challenge. This is not available in the store yet, but will be emailed to those who participate in this […]