- Stamps: For The Birds Snowman
- Paper: The Paper Studio
- Coloring Medium: Copics and Paper Piecing
- Size: 6″ by 6″
So the challenge is to make a card or project with the theme of Christmas or Winter + Use Paper Piecing. Challenge Rules are HERE. Be sure to check them out and link back to Designed2Delight.com/blog.
One lucky person will win a free image from the Designed2Delight Store. Winner is announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.
**Any image can be used to be eligible for this prize.
The Design Team has come up with some wonderful Christmas cards this week! This challenge is a great way to get some Christmas/Winter cards completed early.
Designed by Kathy
- Stamps: Poinsettia, Gardening Kaela
- Paper: DCWV, SU
- Coloring Medium: copics
- Size: pot size approx. 3.5″
- Paper:DCWV & bleach stamped background
- Coloring Medium:paper piecing